Saturday, March 20, 2010

Week 1: Making a Meal Plan and sticking to it

Okay so this is going to be the official start to my meal planning. I have gone through my pantry and my freezer and planned meals around what we have already. This way I can stick to a budget in the beginning and not get overwhelmed about this whole thing. So here is my dinner plan for the week, we are just going to wing it for breakfast and lunch this week since we usually have waffles, pancakes or muffins for breakfast and leftovers for lunch.


Sunday: fried fish, macaroni and cheese, cabbage

Monday: hamburger with gravy, rice, corn on the cob

Tuesday: chicken, cheese and broccoli casserole

Wednesday: homemade pizza, chips

Thursday: baked ham, string beans, mashed potatoes

Friday: tacos with lettuce, tomato and cheese

Saturday: grilled chicken and hot dogs with potato salad and baked beans



Now....I just have to stick to this.

Wish me luck!!! I will update with pics BEFORE we eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment